More Fun. Better Senior Living.
At Glenmoor retirement community in Florida, there are more things to do than you can imagine:
- Our beautiful Clubhouse – An active social center where you can gather with friends or meet new ones.
- Our fitness center – We offer many exercise classes, including weight training,
arthritis exercise programs, and the popular aqua aerobics in our sparkling heated pool.
- Our Bridge Group – You’re invited to join in on good conversations and great competitions.
- Our warm, inviting library – Browse our collections to your heart’s content.
- Our Bocce Ball Court – While away an afternoon or get caught up in our high-spirited tournaments.
- Louise Suggs Putting Green – Challenge yourself on our very own putting green.
- The Village Shoppes, Scenic Golf Course Strolls & More – Enjoy our beautiful surroundings with a stroll among our Village Shoppes or along the wide, smooth sidewalks bordering our scenic golf courses and International Golf Parkway.
- Security – Your security is always a priority. We are located within the World Golf Village which maintains a private security company. Glenmoor’s additional 24 hour security adds more peace of mind.